The Campaign for Grade-Level Reading is now offering cities, counties and towns the opportunity to join our Communities Network. Interested communities need to:
- Submit a Letter of Intent expressing your plans to apply: Sample Letter of Intent
- Convene a cross-sector, sponsoring coalition with a designated leader
- Develop a Community Solutions Action Plan (CSAP) that will be reviewed by both peers and GLR Campaign Partners: Community Solutions Action Plan Framework
If you are interested, contact Ron Fairchild at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the process read our Frequently Asked Questions.
The Network members enjoy priority access to:
• The nation’s leading experts in school readiness, attendance and summer learning
• Key policymakers at the federal and state levels in Campaign gatherings
• Information about proven and promising models, programs and strategies
• Peer learning opportunities with other public officials, educators and civic leaders from around the nation
• Media products that can be localized to help spread the word about successes in your city
• Funders looking to invest in promising local efforts to achieve impact and scale