From June 13-16 at the Westin Denver International Airport Hotel, the Campaign for Grade-Level Reading hosted the 2017 GLR Week, comprised of the Funder Huddle and All-America City Awards Gathering.
The 2017 Funder Huddle was one of the largest gatherings of local, state, and national funders that support early learning, early literacy and early school success. This year over 300 attendees convened to:
• LIFT up their best work and biggest challenges
• LEARN about innovative best practices
• LEAD the grade-level reading movement toward bigger outcomes
In addition to the opportunity to connect with peers from around the country, every attendee received highly actionable takeaways to strengthen and accelerate progress in their communities. Take a look at the event resources below and be sure to share them with your network.
During the All-America City Awards Gathering, the GLR Campaign the National Civic League recognized communities that have made measurable progress for low-income children on the key drivers of early reading success. See list of All-America City Award recipients.
- NEW GLR RESOURCES
- FUNDER HUDDLE AGENDA
- FUNDER HUDDLE SESSION RESOURCES
- FUNDER HUDDLE VIDEOS
- FUNDER HUDDLE PHOTO GALLERY
- ALL-AMERICA CITY AWARDS AGENDA
- ALL-AMERICA CITY AWARDS VIDEOS
- ALL-AMERICA CITY AWARDS PHOTOS GALLERY
- COMMUNICATIONS EXPO GALLERY
THANK YOU GLR WEEK SPONSORS